The Super Bowl LVIII is scheduled on February 11, 2024. Clear to see that the 58th edition of this big game is not far away, and so worldwide, Super Bowl aficionados are on the hunt for reliable ways to stream the game live. Consequently, Fox users are also wondering how to watch the Super Bowl on Fox. If so, stay tuned here, as we’ve got you covered.
Fox and its sister Networks will officially broadcast the game on Fox Sports App or website. Also, plenty of live TV streaming services are available from where you can watch Fox even without a cable subscription. While doing so, non-American viewers will encounter geo-restrictions, which can be bypassed through a VPN.
Wondering how? Read our comprehensive guide till the end.
How to Watch the Super Bowl on Fox
Via Fox Website
Fox Network is the most reputable American commercial broadcaster available on digital platforms and cable channels. Fox features a website called Foxsports.com, which is like Fox’s home for online viewers.
Aside from Foxsprots.com, Fox.com is another popular website in the United States and also to Worldwide Fox visitors.
Anyway, the Super Bowl will be officially telecasted on the Fox Network. Thus, you may easily head to the Fox websites to get live coverage on your preferred devices. But here, you must need a paid TV provider account to access the live TV and on-demand content. Follow the below simple instructions:
- Step 1: Open the browser on your device and visit Foxsports.com or Fox.com.
- Step 2: Click on the “TV Provider Sign In” on the top right corner of the home screen.
- Step 3: Enter all your credentials and log in to your paid TV provider account.
- Step 4: Once done, click on the Live TV tab on the left menu.
- Step 5: Then navigate to the Super Bowl live on the next page.
Via Fox Application
Aside from the stream on the website, you can head to the Fox app to enjoy the Super Bowl game. If the fact is about getting Fox content on the app, the Fox Sports app and Fox Now app are available on Roku, Amazon Fire TV, Smart TVs, Apple TV, and Google Chromecast with Google TV.
You’ll need paid TV provider credentials or a paid subscription to a live TV service to start watching live sports.
Follow the below instruction to start with the Fox applications:
- Step 1: Open the Play Store or App Store and search for the Fox Sports App or Fox Now App.
- Step 2: Select the Fox application from the appeared options.
- Step 3: Tap on the “Install” and the installation process will start.
- Step 4: Once done, open the app and sign in with your Fox email and password.
- Step 5: After signing in, click on the Live TV icon at the bottom of the app screen and start enjoying the game.
- Step 6: Besides live streaming, you can tap on the Scores View option at the bottom of the screen to view the live score of the game.
How to Watch the Super Bowl on Fox Networks Without Cable
No matter if you don’t have a satellite subscription or a cable TV provider to activate Fox Sports. The good news is that you can still enjoy Fox Networks via live TV streaming services. There are various well-known live TV providers available, like Hulu+ Live TV, fuboTV, Sling TV, or YouTube TV, that bring Fox Network live and on demand. You can stream on cord-cutting services through a minimal subscription.
Read on the quick table to get information about how much it costs to subscribe to these well-regarded streaming services:
|Streaming Services||Price per month|
|fuboTV||$70 a month (fubo Pro)|
|Hulu+ Live TV||$69.99 a month (with adverts)|
|Sling TV||$40 a month (Sing Blue)|
|DirecTV Stream||$70/month (Entertainment)|
|YouTube TV||$64.99/month (Base plan)|
Can I Watch the Game on Fox For Free?
Yes! We can watch the Super Bowl on Fox for free using a free trial option from live TV streaming services like fuboTV, Hulu+ Live TV, DirecTV Stream, or YouTube TV. For example, fuboTV offers up to a 7-day free trial option for the new subscriber through which you can enjoy the Super Bowl on Fox at no cost.
Get the step-by-step instruction to watch Super Bowl on Fox for free with fuboTV:
- Open a browser on your device and navigate to the fuboTV official website.
- On the homage, select ‘Start Free Trial’ from the top of the screen.
- Enter your Zip code. Then create a free account there by entering your email address. Choose a strong password.
- Alternatively, you may sign up with your Facebook or Google account credentials.
- Choose a fubo plan and tap on the “Go to final step” to start the free trial.
- Then head to the Fox channel and enjoy the Super Bowl live stream.
- You may download the fuboTV app as well for seamless streaming. Also, if you’re outside of the United States, you must need a premium VPN service and connect your device to an available US server.
How to Watch the Game on Fox From Anywhere in the World
Fox is a geo-restricted television network that is available only to the citizens of the US. Due to licensing restrictions, viewers outside the United States cannot stream Fox. But no worry! The matter can be solved with the help of a reliable VPN. A VPN bypasses geo-restrictions and unblocks the content of the Fox anywhere in the world.
Go through the below step-by-step process to stream the Fox with a VPN connection:
Step 1: Subscribe to a VPN
For the first step, you have to subscribe to a premium VPN provider. It should be strong enough that will ensure a fast-speed connection to any server in the world. Anyway, as numerous VPN providers are available in the market, choosing the best one might seem challenging for you.
For your convenience, we have listed the top-class VPNs of nowadays that have all amazing features at affordable prices:
|ExpressVPN||145+ servers from over 94 countries. No activity logs.24/7 customer support. 3 simultaneous connections. $9.99/month for a 6-month plan.|
|NordVPN||5,543+ servers in 94 countries.6 simultaneous connections.|
Great privacy and security. No activity logs Price range from $3.99 to $13.99 per month.
|Surfshark||3200+ servers in 65+ countries. Unlimited simultaneous device connections. 24/7 customer support. Top-notch security 2.49$/ month for a 2-year plan.|
Step 2: Launch the VPN software
After subscribing to a VPN, it’s time to download the VPN software on your devices. After downloading, complete the installation.
Step 3: Connect to a US server
Once installation is done, open the app. Then choose the available US server from the server list. Connect to it.
Step 4: Navigate to the Fox Live Streaming Service and Start Enjoying
Finally, visit a TV streaming website or app that offers Fox. You can choose from any of these providers: fuboTV, Hulu+ Live TV, DirecTV Stream, or YouTube TV. Sign in with your Live TV account and enjoy the Super Bowl 2023.
Also, if you’re newer here, you can grab the opportunity of the free trial option to enjoy the live stream at no cost.
Can I watch Fox on my Roku TV?
Yes! Definitely! You can watch Fox Sports on your Roku via getting the Fox Sports or Fox Now app. Simply search for these apps on the search bar and click to “Add Channel.” Once done, sign in with your Fox account.
What devices can I use to watch shows on Fox TV outside the US?
You can get FOX streaming on a wide array of devices. Whether in or outside of the US, you can stream the Fox easily on Fire TV Stick, Android, iOS, PlayStation, Xbox One, Fire TV, Apple TV, smart TVs, and so on.
Well! That’s all from us here. Expectantly, there should be no queries left over on how to watch the Super Bowl 2024 on Fox. We have given our level best to provide all the needed information for our viewers to stream this thrilling match without distraction. Thanks for your patience!
- Related: How to Watch Super Bowl on Optimum