Superbowl Thursday to Sunday is the ultimate day for football fans all around the world to celebrate and watch their teams play in the most important sporting event in the world.
The fuboTV app is a live TV streaming service that offers access to sports, news, and more. It’s available on many devices, including Roku, Fire TV, Apple TV, Android, and iOS. Super Bowl LVII will be broadcast on CBS this year, and you can watch it on fuboTV with a 7-day free trial.
You’re not alone if you didn’t tune in to watch the big game this year. But don’t worry. We’ll show you how to watch the Super Bowl live stream on fuboTV.
How to Watch the Super Bowl on fuboTV in the USA
fuboTV is a subscription-based video service that allows you to watch hundreds of channels over the internet. All you have to do to get fuboTV is sign up for a 7-day free trial. Once you’ve gotten the fuboTV app on your phone, tablet, or computer, it’s time to start streaming NFL games. Just follow these steps:
- Step 1: Visit the fuboTV Official Website.
- Step 2: Scroll to the top of the page and click the “Sign Up” button.
- Step 3: Enter your email address and create a username and password.
Click “Sign Up Now”
- Step 4: Click “Go” on your TV screen and wait for your account to be verified.
- Step 5: Once your account has been verified, you can start watching the Super Bowl on fuboTV.
- Step 6: To begin watching the Super Bowl on fuboTV in the USA, open the fuboTV app on your smart device or computer.
- Step 7: Sign in with the credentials you created when you signed up for the fuboTV trial.
- Step 8: Next, head to the channel page. Click on the “Super Bowl” channel to begin streaming on fuboTV in the USA.
How to Watch on fuboTV From Outside of the USA
fuboTV is one of the most popular streaming services in the USA, and they offer a great way to watch the Super Bowl. However, if you’re outside of the USA, you may not be able to access fuboTV. Here, we’ll show you how to watch the Super Bowl on fuboTV from outside of the USA.
Step 1: First, you’ll need to sign up for a VPN service that has servers in the USA. We recommend ExpressVPN, as they have a fast and reliable connection.
Step 2: Once you’ve signed up for a VPN service, download and install the app on your device. Then, connect to a server in the USA.
Step 3: Once you’re connected to a server in the USA, open up fuboTV and sign in with your account.
Step 4: Then, head over to the live channel that’s broadcasting the Super Bowl. You should now be able to watch the game without any issues.
How to Sign Up for fuboTV
If you want to watch the Super Bowl on fuboTV, you’ll need to sign up for an account. Here’s how to do it:
- Go to fuboTV’s website and click on the “sign up” button.
- Enter your personal information, including your name, email address, and password.
- Choose a payment method and enter your billing information.
- Finally, select the channels you want to include in your fuboTV package.
That’s it. Once you’ve completed these steps, you’ll be able to watch the Super Bowl on fuboTV.
What Devices Are Compatible With fuboTV?
As one of the most popular streaming services, fuboTV is compatible with a variety of devices. Here are some of the devices you can use to watch the Super Bowl on fuboTV:
Smart TVs: Many newer smart TVs have built-in fuboTV apps that let you log in and watch Super Bowl right on your TV. If your TV doesn’t have a fuboTV app, you can still watch by connecting your TV to a streaming device like a Roku or Chromecast.
Computers: You can watch fuboTV on your computer’s web browser or download the desktop app for Mac and PC.
Mobile Devices: There’s a fuboTV app for both iOS and Android devices. You can also cast from your mobile device to another compatible device like a smart TV or streaming player.
While the Super Bowl is not for another few months, we wanted to ensure that everyone knows how to watch it on fuboTV. We hope that this blog has been helpful in explaining how to watch Super Bowl on fuboTV.
You can stream this game easily through your web browser or use the fuboTV app. fuboTV offers all the same channels you would find when streaming the game through a cable or satellite provider. It has access to local channels, including CBS, NBC, Fox, and ESPN. You can access channels like A&E, Bravo, FX, and FS1.