If you are a football fan and have a PlayStation 4 or 5, then you are all set to enjoy the live streaming of the NFL. You do not need another device for that. You can watch it on your PS. You only need to install streaming platforms like Hulu, fuboTV, Sling TV, YouTube TV, etc.
Let’s guide you on how to watch NFL games on PlayStation. It’s not very difficult.
Install a Streaming Application on Your PlayStation
You need to install an application first that streams NFL live online. There are different platforms like fuboTV, Sling TV, and more.
Here is how you can install a streaming app on your PS.
- Turn on your PlayStation console and connect it to the internet.
- Navigate to the PlayStation Store from the main menu, represented by a shopping bag icon.
- Tap on “Apps” from the menu on the left side of the screen.
- Browse through the available apps or use the search function to find the app.
- Select the streaming app you want to download.
- Tap on the app’s page, and choose the “Download” or “Get” option.
- Once the download and installation are complete, the app will appear on your PlayStation’s main menu or under the “Library” section.
- Open the streaming application and sign in or create an account for the streaming service.
Now you are all set to burst into the exciting world of the NFL.
Streaming Platforms to Watch NFL on PlayStation
Multiple streaming platforms are compatible with PS4 or PS5. And also, all the platforms have several plans for the users. Here is a list of the plans that are better options for NFL fans to subscribe to:
|Hulu + Live TV (with Ads)
Hulu + Live TV (No Ads)
Prime Video offers you an exclusive broadcast of Thursday Night Football only, while the other platforms offer you Sunday Night Football. You can also watch the NFL Redzone by subscribing to respective add-ons.
Can I watch the NFL for free on PlayStation?
No, you cannot watch the NFL for free on PlayStation. You will have to pay to get a subscription to any streaming platform like Hulu, fuboTV, Foxtel, or others to enjoy the live streaming of the NFL.
Can I watch NFL on PS4?
Yes, you can watch the NFL games on your PlayStation 4. You need to install a streaming application from PlayStation Store first. Then take a subscription plan, and that’s all. You can now enjoy NFL on your PS4.
Is Hulu supported on PS3?
Hulu is no longer supported on PS3. You at least need to use a PS4 or higher version to install and enjoy live streaming of NFL games on your PlayStation.
It’s surely great to be able to play games and watch NFL games on the same device, like PlayStation, using different streaming platforms. You can do so easily by following the steps we have mentioned above. This way, you watch NFL games online in high definition.