It’s Week 7 in the NFL and that means that it’s time to set our lineups here on this fine Sunday. While injuries and bye weeks have decimated fantasy rosters everywhere, fantasy football keeps on rolling, and we need to know who to start to help us win our respective matchups.
The PFN Fantasy Staff — comprised of Kyle Yates, Kyle Soppe, Jason Katz, and Derek Tate — has put their minds together to come up with our consensus rankings going into this difficult week at the DST position. Where do options like the Philadelphia Eagles, Seattle Seahawks, and Detroit Lions land in the rankings?
Looking to make a trade in your fantasy league? Having trouble deciding who to start and who to sit? Setting DFS lineups? Check out PFN’s Free Fantasy Football Trade Analyzer, Start/Sit Optimizer, and DFS Lineup Optimizer to help you make the right decision!
Which DST Should You Start in Fantasy Football?
More Positional Rankings: QB | RB | WR | TE | K
1) Buffalo Bills | BUF (at NE)
2) Cleveland Browns | CLE (at IND)
3) San Francisco 49ers | SF (at MIN)
4) Baltimore Ravens | BAL (vs. DET)
5) Green Bay Packers | GB (at DEN)
6) New Orleans Saints | NO (vs. JAX)
7) Philadelphia Eagles | PHI (vs. MIA)
8) Kansas City Chiefs | KC (vs. LAC)
9) Seattle Seahawks | SEA (vs. ARI)
10) Pittsburgh Steelers | PIT (at LAR)
11) Miami Dolphins | MIA (at PHI)
12) Washington Commanders | WAS (at NYG)
13) Las Vegas Raiders | LV (at CHI)
14) Los Angeles Rams | LAR (vs. PIT)
15) Jacksonville Jaguars | JAX (at NO)
16) Indianapolis Colts | IND (vs. CLE)
17) Atlanta Falcons | ATL (at TB)
18) Detroit Lions | DET (at BAL)
19) Tampa Bay Buccaneers | TB (vs. ATL)
20) New York Giants | NYG (vs. WAS)
21) New England Patriots | NE (vs. BUF)
22) Chicago Bears | CHI (vs. LV)
23) Arizona Cardinals | ARI (at SEA)
24) Minnesota Vikings | MIN (vs. SF)
25) Los Angeles Chargers | LAC (at KC)
26) Denver Broncos | DEN (vs. GB)
The Top DSTs To Start in Week 7
Green Bay Packers (vs. DEN)
Analysis by Kyle Soppe | Are the Green Bay Packers a top-tier defense? No. However, they get a fantastic matchup this week against the Denver Broncos offense that struggles to move the ball routinely.
MORE: Fantasy News Tracker
There are a lot of things wrong with Denver’s offense, and head coach Sean Payton has not been the instant fix that fans thought he would be.
Thus, the Packers are a fine start in a tough bye-week landscape against a poor offense.
Washington Commanders (at NYG)
Analysis by Kyle Soppe | The Washington Commanders have recorded at least three sacks in five of six games this season and face a Giants team that is having all sorts of problems with pass blocking these days.
I like the Washington offense to put some points on the board, and that could mean 40+ Tyrod Taylor dropbacks in an aggressive game script.
Listen to the PFN Fantasy Podcast
Listen to the PFN Fantasy Podcast! Click the embedded player below to listen, or you can find the PFN Fantasy Podcast on iTunes, Spotify, and all major podcast platforms. Be sure to subscribe and leave us a five-star review! Rather watch instead? Check out the PFN Fantasy Podcast on our Fantasy YouTube channel.