On Monday night, the Dallas Cowboys will take on the Los Angeles Chargers at SoFi Stadium.
The Cowboys are currently 3-2, while the Chargers are 2-2. This will be a redemption game for the Cowboys, who are coming off a humbling Week 5 loss. But it will also be a redemption game for Chargers’ offensive coordinator Kellen Moore, who will face the Cowboys for the first time since the team released him before the season.
From the current NFL standings to team depth charts to coverage of every game in the 18-week NFL schedule, we have all the news from around the league to keep you up to speed!
Who Are the Inactives for Dallas Cowboys vs. Los Angeles Chargers?
Dallas Cowboys Inactives
- RB Deuce Vaughn
- S Juanyeh Thomas
- OT Asim Richards
- CB Noah Igbinoghene
- CB Eric Scott
- DL Junior Fehoko
- QB Trey Lance
The Cowboys will be without a critical defensive leader for an extended time as Leighton Vander Esch was placed on injured reserve this week. This means the defense will adjust in his absence, having Micah Parsons take a more hybrid role.
Markquese Bell was listed as a linebacker in this week’s injury report, indicating that he will likely move from safety to linebacker during this time.
The special teams unit will be missing Deuce Vaughn, so you can expect Jalen Brooks to step up in his absence.
Los Angeles Chargers Inactives
- WR Simi Fehoko
- CB Deane Leonard
- S Alohi Gilman
- RB Elijah Dotson
- DL Christopher Hinton
- OL Zack Bailey
The Chargers are coming off their bye week at the best time, with the many injuries stacked up for them in the first five weeks of the season.
Simi Fehoko won’t get the opportunity to face his former team, as he was with the Cowboys for two seasons in his three-year career.
After being questionable to play, Joey Bosa will be available for Monday night, making it more difficult for the Cowboys as he is a critical player that sets those around him up for success with the pass rush he can establish. He will play a significant role in pressuring Dak Prescott throughout the game.
What are the Starting Lineups for Each Team?
- Quarterback: Dak Prescott
- Wide Receiver: CeeDee Lamb, Brandin Cooks, Michael Gallup
- Running Back/Fullback: Tony Pollard, Rico Dowdle
- Tight End: Jake Ferguson
- Offensive Line (Left to Right): Tyron Smith, Tyler Smith, Tyler Biadasz, Zack Martin, Terence Steele
- Defensive Line: Demarcus Lawrence, Johnathan Hankins, Osa Odighizuwa, Dorance Armstrong
- Linebacker: Micah Parsons, Markquese Bell
- Defensive Backs: Stephon Gilmore, DaRon Bland, Jourdan Lewis, Donovan Wilson, Malik Hooker, Jayron Kearse
Los Angeles Chargers
- Quarterback: Justin Herbert
- Wide Receiver: Keenan Allen, Quentin Johnston, Joshua Palmer
- Running Back/Fullback: Austin Ekeler
- Tight End: Gerald Everett
- Offensive Line (Left to Right): Rashawn Slater, Zion Johnson, Will Clapp, Jamaree Salyer, Trey Pipkins III
- Defensive Line: Sebastian Joseph Day, Austin Johnson
- Linebacker: Eric Kendricks, Kenneth Murray Jr., Khalil Mack, Joey Bosa
- Defensive Backs: Michael Davis, Derwin James Jr., Asante Samuel Jr., Ja’Sir Taylor, Dean Marlowe
Listen to the PFN Cowboys Podcast
Listen to the PFN Cowboys Podcast! Click the embedded player below to listen, or you can find the PFN Cowboys Podcast on iTunes, Spotify, and all major podcast platforms. Be sure to subscribe and leave us a five-star review! Rather watch instead? Check out the PFN Cowboys Podcast on our NFL YouTube channel.