Ladies and gentlemen, it is time for another NFL Sunday. This means that we need to set our starting fantasy football lineups for Week 8 and there is a lot to sort through as we come up on kickoff.
What does the latest news and information mean for fantasy football? Should you be looking to start options like the San Francisco 49ers and Detroit Lions? Let’s find out here in the PFN Consensus Week 8 DST rankings.
Which DST Should You Start in Fantasy Football?
MORE Consensus Rankings: QB | RB | WR | TE | K
1) Buffalo Bills | BUF (vs. TB)
2) Baltimore Ravens | BAL (at ARI)
3) Cleveland Browns | CLE (at SEA)
4) Philadelphia Eagles | PHI (at WAS)
5) Dallas Cowboys | DAL (vs. LAR)
6) Kansas City Chiefs | KC (at DEN)
7) San Francisco 49ers | SF (vs. CIN)
8) New York Jets | NYJ (at NYG)
9) Detroit Lions | DET (vs. LV)
10) Seattle Seahawks | SEA (vs. CLE)
11) New Orleans Saints | NO (at IND)
12) Miami Dolphins | MIA (vs. NE)
13) Pittsburgh Steelers | PIT (vs. JAX)
14) Green Bay Packers | GB (vs. MIN)
15) New York Giants | NYG (vs. NYJ)
16) Jacksonville Jaguars | JAX (at PIT)
17) Houston Texans | HOU (at CAR)
18) Atlanta Falcons | ATL (at TEN)
19) Los Angeles Chargers | LAC (vs. CHI)
20) Tampa Bay Buccaneers | TB (at BUF)
21) Indianapolis Colts | IND (vs. NO)
22) Washington Commanders | WAS (vs. PHI)
23) Los Angeles Rams | LAR (at DAL)
24) Tennessee Titans | TEN (vs. ATL)
25) Las Vegas Raiders | LV (at DET)
26) Cincinnati Bengals | CIN (at SF)
27) Minnesota Vikings | MIN (at GB)
28) New England Patriots | NE (at MIA)
29) Carolina Panthers | CAR (vs. HOU)
30) Arizona Cardinals | ARI (vs. BAL)
31) Chicago Bears | CHI (at LAC)
32) Denver Broncos | DEN (vs. KC)
The Top DSTs To Start in Week 8
Baltimore Ravens (at ARI)
Analysis by Kyle Soppe | On a per-play basis, the Ravens are 7% better than any other defense in the league, and they get a Cardinals offense struggling to move the ball on a consistent basis.
MORE: Fantasy News Tracker
This unit has scored at least eight fantasy points in four straight games, averaging 12.3 points per game over that stretch. With Lamar Jackson playing at a high level, this DST should benefit from forced aggression, giving them week-winning/slate-breaking potential.
Detroit Lions (vs. LV)
The Detroit Lions’ defense had been on a roll to begin the season, but they ran into a freight train in Week 7 against the Ravens and ended up crushing fantasy managers who chose to start them in fantasy football.
However, they’re going to come out seething in Week 8 and ready to shut down the Las Vegas Raiders’ offense that will have Jimmy Garoppolo back. Don’t hesitate to plug them right back into your starting lineup.
Listen to the PFN Fantasy Podcast
Listen to the PFN Fantasy Podcast! Click the embedded player below to listen, or you can find the PFN Fantasy Podcast on iTunes, Spotify, and all major podcast platforms. Be sure to subscribe and leave us a five-star review! Rather watch instead? Check out the PFN Fantasy Podcast on our Fantasy YouTube channel.