Ladies and gentlemen, it is time for another NFL Sunday. This means that we need to set our starting fantasy football lineups for Week 8 and there is a lot to sort through as we come up on kickoff.
What does the latest news and information mean for fantasy football? Should you be looking to start players like Daniel Carlson, Cameron Dicker, and Blake Grupe? Let’s find out here in the PFN Consensus Week 8 kicker rankings.
Which Kicker Should You Start in Fantasy Football?
MORE Consensus Rankings: QB | RB | WR | TE | DST
1) Harrison Butker | KC (at DEN)
2) Jake Elliott | PHI (at WAS)
3) Justin Tucker | BAL (at ARI)
4) Jake Moody | SF (vs. CIN)
5) Tyler Bass | BUF (vs. TB)
6) Jason Sanders | MIA (vs. NE)
7) Cameron Dicker | LAC (vs. CHI)
8) Brett Maher | FA ()
9) Brandon Aubrey | DAL (vs. LAR)
10) Ka’imi Fairbairn | HOU (at CAR)
11) Riley Patterson | DET (vs. LV)
12) Blake Grupe | NO (at IND)
13) Dustin Hopkins | CLE (at SEA)
14) Greg Zuerlein | NYJ (at NYG)
15) Daniel Carlson | LV (at DET)
16) Brandon McManus | JAX (at PIT)
17) Younghoe Koo | ATL (at TEN)
18) Matt Gay | IND (vs. NO)
19) Jason Myers | SEA (vs. CLE)
20) Anders Carlson | GB (vs. MIN)
21) Wil Lutz | DEN (vs. KC)
22) Greg Joseph | MIN (at GB)
23) Eddy Pineiro | CAR (vs. HOU)
24) Evan McPherson | CIN (at SF)
25) Chris Boswell | PIT (vs. JAX)
26) Nick Folk | TEN (vs. ATL)
27) Matt Prater | ARI (vs. BAL)
28) Joey Slye | WAS (vs. PHI)
The Top Kickers To Start in Week 8
Blake Grupe, New Orleans Saints
Analysis by Kyle Soppe | Playing indoors is often a good place to start when it comes to stacking up kickers in any given week, and with Grupe attempting multiple FGs in every game this season, he offers a nice ceiling.
MORE: Fantasy News Tracker
This offense can move the chains but doesn’t always excel at punching it in when in the red zone — the perfect profile for the kicker position.
Daniel Carlson, Las Vegas Raiders
It was a bit of a down week for Daniel Carlson in Week 7 against the Bears — the Las Vegas Raiders’ offense struggled to move the ball routinely with Brian Hoyer at QB.
In Week 8, against the Detroit Lions’ defense — perhaps with Jimmy Garoppolo back at QB — we should see the offense move the ball more efficiently. However, they may end up having to settle for more field goals, with Detroit’s defense doing enough to slow them down.
Listen to the PFN Fantasy Podcast
Listen to the PFN Fantasy Podcast! Click the embedded player below to listen, or you can find the PFN Fantasy Podcast on iTunes, Spotify, and all major podcast platforms. Be sure to subscribe and leave us a five-star review! Rather watch instead? Check out the PFN Fantasy Podcast on our Fantasy YouTube channel.