The Tennessee Titans visit the Pittsburgh Steelers on Thursday Night Football to kick off Week 9. The Titans are coming off a home win against the Atlanta Falcons to move to 3-4, but they are 0-3 on the road. Pittsburgh has had one of the best records in November over the past six years, sitting at 16-5-1.
Steelers quarterback Kenny Pickett says he expects to play and did not receive an injury designation after injuring his ribs in last week’s loss against the Jacksonville Jaguars. Mitch Trubisky replaced Pickett in the second half with 138 passing yards, one touchdown, and two interceptions.
Titans quarterback Ryan Tannehill will miss his second straight game with an injured ankle. Rookie Will Levis, who threw four touchdown passes in his NFL debut, will get another start this week.
Titans WR DeAndre Hopkins is questionable with a toe injury after catching three touchdown passes from Levis last week. Hopkins missed practice on Wednesday after limited participation earlier in the week.
Let’s look at tonight’s NFL inactives, the latest injury report, and the starting lineups for both teams.
Who Are the Inactives for Sunday Night Football Tonight?
Tennessee Titans Ruled Out
- QB Ryan Tannehill
- DB Mike Brown
- CB Roger McCreary
- OT Chris Hubbard
Pittsburgh Steelers Ruled Out
Latest Injury Report News and Updates
Steelers All-Pro safety Minkah Fitzpatrick, who is dealing with a hamstring injury, was ruled out earlier in the week. Pittsburgh will use a number of different players to replace Fitzpatrick against the Titans. Steelers head coach Mike Tomlin said, “Obviously, the loss of Minkah is a significant one. It is a multiman job, not a one-man job.”
Pittsburgh listed cornerback Levi Wallace as questionable with a foot injury after missing last week’s game. Tomlin said rookie Joey Porter Jr. would be a full-time starter at cornerback going forward.
MORE: NFL Prime-Time Games 2023
The Steelers defense will welcome back defensive tackle Cam Heyward, who was activated off of injured reserve on Wednesday. Heyward has been out since injuring his groin in the season opener against the San Francisco 49ers.
Titans starting guard Chris Hubbard was ruled out after not practicing this week after suffering a concussion last week. Starting defensive lineman Jeffery Simmons (ankle) was a limited participant in practice and is expected to play after not receiving an injury designation.
What Are the Starting Lineups for Each Team?
Titans Projected Starters
The projected starting lineup is based on the current Titans depth chart.
- Quarterback: Will Levis
- Running Back: Derrick Henry
- Wide Receiver: DeAndre Hopkins, Treylon Burks, Nick Westbrook-Ikhine
- Tight End: Chig Okonkwo
- Left Offensive Tackle: Andre Dillard
- Left Offensive Guard: Peter Skoronski
- Center: Aaron Brewer
- Right Offensive Guard: Daniel Brunskill
- Right Offensive Tackle: Nicholas Petit-Frere
- Defensive End: Denico Autry
- Defensive Tackle: Jeffery Simmons
- Nose Tackle: Teair Tart
- Right Outside Linebacker: Arden Key
- Right Inside Linebacker: Azeez Al-Shaair
- Left Inside Linebacker: Jack Gibbens
- Left Outside Linebacker: Harold Landry III
- Left Cornerback: Sean Murphy-Bunting
- Right Cornerback: Kristian Fulton
- Free Safety: Terrell Edmunds
- Strong Safety: Amani Hooker
- Kicker: Nick Folk
- Punter: Ryan Stonehouse
- Long Snapper: Morgan Cox
- Punt Returner: Tyjae Spears
- Kickoff Returner: Tyjae Spears
Steelers Projected Starters
The projected starting lineup is based on the current Steelers depth chart.
- Quarterback: Kenny Pickett
- Running Back: Najee Harris
- Wide Receiver: George Pickens, Diontae Johnson, Calvin Austin III
- Tight End: Darnell Washington
- Left Offensive Tackle: Dan Moore Jr.
- Left Offensive Guard: Isaac Seumalo
- Center: Mason Cole
- Right Offensive Guard: James Daniels
- Right Offensive Tackle: Chukwuma Okorafor
- Defensive End: Larry Ogunjobi
- DefensiveTackle: Isaiahh Loudermilk
- Nose Tackle: Montravius Adams Sr.
- Right Outside Linebacker: Alex Highsmith
- Right Inside Linebacker: Elandon Roberts
- Left Inside Linebacker: Cole Holcomb
- Left Outside Linebacker: T.J. Watt
- Left Cornerback: Patrick Peterson
- Right Cornerback: Joey Porter Jr.
- Free Safety: Damontae Kazee
- Strong Safety: Keanu Neal
- Kicker: Chris Boswell
- Punter: Pressley Harvin III
- Long Snapper: Christian Kuntz
- Punt Returner: Calvin Austin III
- Kickoff Returner: Godwin Igwebuike
From the current NFL standings to team depth charts to coverage of every game in the 18-week NFL schedule, we have all the news from around the league to keep you up to speed!