Within the Week 7 fantasy DST rankings, a few units rostered in less than half of leagues crack the top 10. Who should fantasy football managers be streaming this week?
Looking to make a trade in your fantasy league? Having trouble deciding who to start and who to sit? Setting DFS lineups? Check out PFN’s Free Fantasy Football Trade Analyzer, Start/Sit Optimizer, and DFS Lineup Optimizer to help you make the right decision!
Which DST Should You Start in Fantasy Football?
MORE rankings from Soppe: QB | RB | WR | TE | K
1) Buffalo Bills | BUF (at NE)
2) San Francisco 49ers | SF (at MIN)
3) Cleveland Browns | CLE (at IND)
4) Baltimore Ravens | BAL (vs. DET)
5) Philadelphia Eagles | PHI (vs. MIA)
6) Miami Dolphins | MIA (at PHI)
7) Kansas City Chiefs | KC (vs. LAC)
8) New Orleans Saints | NO (vs. JAX)
9) Green Bay Packers | GB (at DEN)
10) Washington Commanders | WAS (at NYG)
11) Indianapolis Colts | IND (vs. CLE)
12) Las Vegas Raiders | LV (at CHI)
13) Detroit Lions | DET (at BAL)
14) Jacksonville Jaguars | JAX (at NO)
15) Pittsburgh Steelers | PIT (at LAR)
16) Atlanta Falcons | ATL (at TB)
17) New England Patriots | NE (vs. BUF)
18) Seattle Seahawks | SEA (vs. ARI)
19) Los Angeles Rams | LAR (vs. PIT)
20) Tampa Bay Buccaneers | TB (vs. ATL)
21) Chicago Bears | CHI (vs. LV)
22) Arizona Cardinals | ARI (at SEA)
23) Los Angeles Chargers | LAC (at KC)
24) Minnesota Vikings | MIN (vs. SF)
The Top DSTs To Start in Week 7
Cleveland Browns DST at Colts
The Browns defense has reached at least six fantasy points in every game this season and should see plenty of Gardner Minshew dropbacks in this spot (55 pass attempts last week).
MORE: Fantasy News Tracker
Sportsbooks are projecting under 20 points for the Colts this week, and that creates a nice fantasy floor for this defense, while the upside is there if Cleveland can put some points on the board early.
Washington Commanders DST at Giants
The Commanders have recorded at least three sacks in five of six games this season and face a Giants team that is having all sorts of problems with pass blocking these days.
I like the Washington offense to put some points on the board, and that could mean 40+ Tyrod Taylor dropbacks in an aggressive game script.
Listen to the PFN Fantasy Podcast
Listen to the PFN Fantasy Podcast! Click the embedded player below to listen, or you can find the PFN Fantasy Podcast on iTunes, Spotify, and all major podcast platforms. Be sure to subscribe and leave us a five-star review! Rather watch instead? Check out the PFN Fantasy Podcast on our Fantasy YouTube channel.