Week 7 isn’t even officially over just yet, but that won’t slow us down from looking ahead to help you prepare to dominate your next fantasy football matchup!
With that in mind, here are my early Week 8 fantasy football DST rankings to help you continue to dominate your league!
Looking to make a trade in your fantasy league? Having trouble deciding who to start and who to sit? Setting DFS lineups? Check out PFN’s Free Fantasy Football Trade Analyzer, Start/Sit Optimizer, and DFS Lineup Optimizer to help you make the right decision!
Which DST Should You Start in Fantasy Football?
1) Cleveland Browns (at SEA)
2) Buffalo Bills (vs. TB)
3) San Francisco 49ers (vs. CIN)
4) Baltimore Ravens (at ARI)
5) Kansas City Chiefs (at DEN)
6) Dallas Cowboys (vs. LAR)
7) New York Jets (at NYG)
8) Philadelphia Eagles (at WAS)
9) Detroit Lions (vs. LV)
10) Seattle Seahawks (vs. CLE)
11) Miami Dolphins (vs. NE)
12) New Orleans Saints (at IND)
13) Pittsburgh Steelers (vs. JAX)
14) Green Bay Packers (vs. MIN)
MORE: Other Week 8 Positional Rankings — QB | RB | WR | TE | K
15) Tampa Bay Buccaneers (at BUF)
16) New York Giants (vs. NYJ)
17) Jacksonville Jaguars (at PIT)
18) Houston Texans (at CAR)
19) Washington Commanders (vs. PHI)
20) Atlanta Falcons (at TEN)
21) Los Angeles Rams (at DAL)
22) Las Vegas Raiders (at DET)
23) Indianapolis Colts (vs. NO)
24) Los Angeles Chargers (vs. CHI)
25) Tennessee Titans (vs. ATL)
26) New England Patriots (at MIA)
27) Minnesota Vikings (at GB)
28) Carolina Panthers (vs. HOU)
Top DSTs To Start in Week 8
Detroit Lions (vs. LV)
The Detroit Lions’ defense had been on a roll to begin the season, but they ran into a freight train in Week 7 against the Baltimore Ravens and ended up crushing fantasy managers who chose to start them in fantasy football.
However, they’re going to come out seething in Week 8 and ready to shut down the Las Vegas Raiders’ offense that should have Jimmy Garoppolo back. Don’t hesitate to plug them right back into your starting lineup.
Miami Dolphins (vs. NE)
The Miami Dolphins’ defense has been a disappointment so far this season, but they’re in a prime spot to be a solid streaming option in Week 8 against the New England Patriots’ offense.
The Patriots caught the Buffalo Bills by surprise in Week 7 and ended up winning that matchup, but we have a larger sample size to indicate that this offense isn’t one that fantasy managers should fear. Miami’s a solid start in Week 8.
Listen to the PFN Fantasy Podcast
Listen to the PFN Fantasy Podcast! Click the embedded player below to listen, or you can find the PFN Fantasy Podcast on iTunes, Spotify, and all major podcast platforms. Be sure to subscribe and leave us a five-star review! Rather watch instead? Check out the PFN Fantasy Podcast on our Fantasy YouTube channel.