Week 6 of the 2023 NFL season is upon us, and we need to set our starting fantasy football lineups now! Who should we be looking to start at the Kicker position this week?
We do the research here at Pro Football Network so that you can feel confident that you’re going to put together the best possible lineup every single week. With that in mind, here are The PFN fantasy team’s Consensus Rankings for kickers in Week 6!
Looking to make a trade in your fantasy league? Having trouble deciding who to start and who to sit? Setting DFS lineups? Check out PFN’s Free Fantasy Football Trade Analyzer, Start/Sit Optimizer, and DFS Lineup Optimizer to help you make the right decision!
Which Kicker Should You Start in Fantasy Football?
MORE PFN Fantasy Consensus Rankings: QB | RB | WR | TE | DST
1) Harrison Butker | KC (vs. DEN)
2) Tyler Bass | BUF (vs. NYG)
3) Jake Elliott | PHI (at NYJ)
4) Justin Tucker | BAL (at TEN)
5) Jason Sanders | MIA (vs. CAR)
6) Jake Moody | SF (at CLE)
7) Riley Patterson | DET (at TB)
8) Brandon Aubrey | DAL (at LAC)
9) Younghoe Koo | ATL (vs. WAS)
10) Brett Maher | LAR (vs. ARI)
11) Cameron Dicker | LAC (vs. DAL)
12) Evan McPherson | CIN (vs. SEA)
13) Greg Joseph | MIN (at CHI)
14) Matt Gay | IND (at JAX)
15) Ka’imi Fairbairn | HOU (vs. NO)
16) Jason Myers | SEA (at CIN)
17) Daniel Carlson | LV (vs. NE)
18) Nick Folk | TEN (vs. BAL)
19) Brandon McManus | JAX (vs. IND)
20) Dustin Hopkins | CLE (vs. SF)
21) Chase McLaughlin | TB (vs. DET)
22) Joey Slye | WAS (at ATL)
23) Blake Grupe | NO (at HOU)
24) Matt Prater | ARI (at LAR)
25) Wil Lutz | DEN (at KC)
26) Graham Gano | NYG (at BUF)
27) Cairo Santos | CHI (vs. MIN)
28) Eddy Pineiro | CAR (at MIA)
29) Greg Zuerlein | NYJ (vs. PHI)
30) Chad Ryland | NE (at LV)
The Top Kickers To Start in Week 6
Jake Moody, San Francisco 49ers
The analysis for starting Jake Moody isn’t that hard. He’s the kicker for one of the best — if not the best — offenses in the league, and he’s going to be on the field a ton each and every week.
MORE: Fantasy News Tracker
While he’s finished outside the top 15 kickers the past two weeks, he’s still getting a ton of extra point chances. The San Francisco 49ers are not going to score a touchdown on every drive for the remainder of the year, and Moody will receive some field goal opportunities again soon.
Greg Joseph, Minnesota Vikings
I called Greg Joseph a solid start in Week 5, and that ended up working out pretty well due to the game script and the number of points scored in the Chiefs vs. Vikings game.
In a matchup in Week 6 that features two porous defenses and powerful enough offenses to put points up on the board, Joseph could work his way into the top 12 yet again here.
Fantasy Start/Sit: Every Game, Every Player
Looking to get more advice for this week’s action? PFN Fantasy Analyst Kyle Soppe has analyzed every fantasy-relevant player in every game this week. Use the table below to find the matchup you’re looking for.
Prefer to read every matchup all at once? Check out our Week 5 Fantasy Football Cheat Sheet.