It’s another NFL Sunday, and that means that we need to get ready to set our starting fantasy football lineups! Who should you be looking to start this week to help bring home another victory?
We do the research here at Pro Football Network so that you can feel confident you’re putting together the best possible lineup every single week! Here are The PFN fantasy team’s Consensus QB Rankings going into Week 6!
Looking to make a trade in your fantasy league? Having trouble deciding who to start and who to sit? Setting DFS lineups? Check out PFN’s Free Fantasy Football Trade Analyzer, Start/Sit Optimizer, and DFS Lineup Optimizer to help you make the right decision!
Which QB Should You Start in Fantasy Football?
MORE PFN Fantasy Consensus Rankings: RB | WR | TE | K | DST
1) Josh Allen | BUF (vs. NYG)
2) Patrick Mahomes | KC (vs. DEN)
3) Jalen Hurts | PHI (at NYJ)
4) Lamar Jackson | BAL (at TEN)
5) Justin Fields | CHI (vs. MIN)
6) Tua Tagovailoa | MIA (vs. CAR)
7) Justin Herbert | LAC (vs. DAL)
8) Trevor Lawrence | JAX (vs. IND)
9) Joe Burrow | CIN (vs. SEA)
10) Kirk Cousins | MIN (at CHI)
11) Jared Goff | DET (at TB)
12) Geno Smith | SEA (at CIN)
13) Matthew Stafford | LAR (vs. ARI)
14) Brock Purdy | SF (at CLE)
15) Russell Wilson | DEN (at KC)
16) Sam Howell | WAS (at ATL)
17) C.J. Stroud | HOU (vs. NO)
18) Dak Prescott | DAL (at LAC)
19) Joshua Dobbs | ARI (at LAR)
20) Derek Carr | NO (at HOU)
21) Baker Mayfield | TB (vs. DET)
22) Gardner Minshew II | IND (at JAX)
23) Jimmy Garoppolo | LV (vs. NE)
24) Bryce Young | CAR (at MIA)
25) Ryan Tannehill | TEN (vs. BAL)
26) Tyrod Taylor | NYG (at BUF)
27) Desmond Ridder | ATL (vs. WAS)
28) Zach Wilson | NYJ (vs. PHI)
29) PJ Walker | CLE (vs. SF)
30) Mac Jones | NE (at LV)
31) Jameis Winston | NO (at HOU)
32) Bailey Zappe | NE (at LV)
33) Aidan O’Connell | LV (vs. NE)
34) Andy Dalton | CAR (at MIA)
35) Taylor Heinicke | ATL (vs. WAS)
The Top QBs To Start in Week 6
Dak Prescott, Dallas Cowboys
Analysis by Jason Katz | It would not surprise me at all if Dak Prescott was making a mass exodus from fantasy rosters. He’s been dreadful to start the season. Through five games, Prescott is averaging a paltry 12.6 fantasy points per game, easily a career low, and it’s not close.
MORE: Fantasy News Tracker
At the same time, it’s been a very strange start to the season for the Cowboys. Please don’t mistake this for me saying Prescott has played well — he hasn’t. But the Cowboys have also yet to play a normal game. Every single one of their games has been decided by more than one score. They haven’t played in a neutral game script. It’s been an immense positive game script in three and a negative game script in two.
This week, the Cowboys should finally get to play a competitive contest. The Los Angeles Chargers are allowing 21.7 PPG to QBs, the fourth-most in the league. They have an explosive offense capable of going shot for shot with the Cowboys. If there were ever a week for Prescott to get back on track, it’s this one.
Matthew Stafford, Los Angeles Rams
Analysis by Kyle Soppe | It’s funny what having your WR1 active can do for you. Stafford posted his highest QB Rating of the season in the Week 5 loss to the Philadelphia Eagles, which also resulted in his best fantasy finish of the season.
He has a pair of target magnets. WRs Cooper Kupp and Puka Nacua saw 67.6% of the targets last week, and that should be enough to elevate his fantasy floor. As encouraging as that is, I need to see a ceiling game from Stafford before projecting it.
For the optimistic crowd out there, Stafford, my QB12, did see his 25 attempts against Arizona last season net 249 yards. With the Cardinals allowing the eighth-most yards per pass attempt, there is upside to chase if you’re worried about Minnesota QB Kirk Cousins without star WR Justin Jefferson or Detroit QB Jared Goff playing outdoors.
Fantasy Start/Sit: Every Game, Every Player
Looking to get more advice for this week’s action? PFN Fantasy Analyst Kyle Soppe has analyzed every fantasy-relevant player in every game this week. Use the table below to find the matchup you’re looking for.
Prefer to read every matchup all at once? Check out our Week 5 Fantasy Football Cheat Sheet.