The 2023 NFL season has not been kind to fantasy football managers. Injuries have hit numerous rosters hard, with several key players set to miss extended time, and it seemingly doesn’t stop.
With that in mind, here are my Week 7 waiver wire rankings to help you plug the holes on your roster! With six teams on bye this week, too, it’s time to fill in those gaps!
Looking to make a trade in your fantasy league? Having trouble deciding who to start and who to sit? Setting DFS lineups? Check out PFN’s Free Fantasy Football Trade Analyzer, Start/Sit Optimizer, and DFS Lineup Optimizer to help you make the right decision!
Who Should You Add in Fantasy Football?
1) Rashee Rice | KC | (WR)
2) Elijah Mitchell | SF | (RB)
3) Josh Downs | IND | (WR)
4) Jordan Mason | SF | (RB)
5) Craig Reynolds | DET | (RB)
6) Zach Evans | LAR | (RB)
7) Jameson Williams | DET | (WR)
8) Jaxon Smith-Njigba | SEA | (WR)
9) Jonnu Smith | ATL | (TE)
10) Cleveland Browns | CLE | (DST)
11) Wan’Dale Robinson | NYG | (WR)
12) Sam Howell | WAS | (QB)
13) Josh Reynolds | DET | (WR)
14) Ezekiel Elliott | NE | (RB)
15) Brandon McManus | JAX | (K)
16) Keaontay Ingram | ARI | (RB)
17) Kendrick Bourne | NE | (WR)
18) Kareem Hunt | CLE | (RB)
19) Las Vegas Raiders | LV | (DST)
20) Rashid Shaheed | NO | (WR)
21) Cameron Dicker | LAC | (K)
22) Washington Commanders | WAS | (DST)
23) Salvon Ahmed | MIA | (RB)
24) Derek Carr | NO | (QB)
25) Tyjae Spears | TEN | (RB)
26) Jamaal Williams | NO | (RB)
27) Justice Hill | BAL | (RB)
28) Green Bay Packers | GB | (DST)
29) Baker Mayfield | TB | (QB)
30) Los Angeles Rams | LAR | (DST)
31) Jauan Jennings | SF | (WR)
32) Brett Maher | LAR | (K)
33) Seattle Seahawks | SEA | (DST)
34) Joshua Dobbs | ARI | (QB)
35) Royce Freeman | LAR | (RB)
36) Jason Myers | SEA | (K)
37) Jayden Reed | GB | (WR)
38) Michael Wilson | ARI | (WR)
39) Quentin Johnston | LAC | (WR)
40) Marvin Mims Jr. | DEN | (WR)
41) Luke Musgrave | GB | (TE)
42) Michael Mayer | LV | (TE)
MORE: Buy Low, Sell High Week 7
43) Antonio Gibson | WAS | (RB)
44) Zach Charbonnet | SEA | (RB)
45) Tyler Boyd | CIN | (WR)
46) Jacksonville Jaguars | JAX | (DST)
47) Indianapolis Colts | IND | (DST)
48) Desmond Ridder | ATL | (QB)
49) Gardner Minshew II | IND | (QB)
50) Taysom Hill | NO | (TE)
51) Tank Bigsby | JAX | (RB)
52) Blake Grupe | NO | (K)
53) Kendre Miller | NO | (RB)
54) Devin Singletary | HOU | (RB)
55) Gerald Everett | LAC | (TE)
56) Kylen Granson | IND | (TE)
57) Chase McLaughlin | TB | (K)
58) Treylon Burks | TEN | (WR)
59) Brian Hoyer | LV | (QB)
60) Tyrod Taylor | NYG | (QB)
61) Tyson Bagent | CHI | (QB)
62) Malik Willis | TEN | (QB)
63) Rico Dowdle | DAL | (RB)
Top Players To Add in Week 7
Craig Reynolds, RB, Detroit Lions
With the news that David Montgomery is set to miss some time with a rib cartilage injury, Craig Reynolds should be in line for an expanded workload over the next few weeks.
— Pro Football Network (@PFN365) October 15, 2023
Yes, Jahmyr Gibbs is in town and should also see more work, but Detroit has been very clear that they do not view Gibbs as a three-down RB in this offense and that there will be another option to help carry the load.
If Reynolds can see 10+ carries each week in this offense, plus the guaranteed goal-line opportunities, we could be looking at a viable RB2 for fantasy football in Montgomery’s absence. Fantasy lineups need that with so many injuries and bye weeks upon them.
Jaxon Smith-Njigba, WR, Seattle Seahawks
Is Jaxon Smith-Njigba going to give you WR3 production as early as next week against the Arizona Cardinals? Most likely not. However, he needs to be rostered everywhere due to the upside he presents if something were to happen to DK Metcalf or Tyler Lockett.
We’re seeing JSN’s snap count increase as the season moves along, and he has the draft capital to his name to indicate that Seattle will get him involved sooner rather than later.
This is more of a long-term play than one that will provide an immediate return, but he should be rostered in well over 50% of leagues.
Listen to the PFN Fantasy Podcast
Listen to the PFN Fantasy Podcast! Click the embedded player below to listen, or you can find the PFN Fantasy Podcast on iTunes, Spotify, and all major podcast platforms. Be sure to subscribe and leave us a five-star review! Rather watch instead? Check out the PFN Fantasy Podcast on our Fantasy YouTube channel.