The Jacksonville Jaguars take a three-game winning streak into the Thursday night matchup against the New Orleans Saints. Both starting quarterbacks are coming in injured, with the Saints’ Derek Carr expected to play and the Jaguars’ Trevor Lawrence hopeful to play. Jacksonville will go with C.J. Beathard if Lawrence is unable to play.
The Jaguars won two games in London before winning last week against the Indianapolis Colts. Lawrence injured his left knee late in the game and was seen wearing a knee brace during practice. He is listed as questionable after having limited practice participation the last two days.
The Saints are 3-3 on the season after winning the first two games of the season. This will only be the team’s third home game, and they will play seven of the first 11 games on the road.
Kickoff is at 8:15 p.m. ET, and the game can be seen on Amazon Prime.
Let’s take a look at tonight’s NFL inactives, the latest injury report, and starting lineups for both teams.
From the current NFL standings to team depth charts to coverage of every game in the 18-week NFL schedule, we have all the news from around the league to keep you up to speed.
Jacksonville Jaguars vs. New Orleans Saints Inactives
Jaguars Designated as Out
- WR Zay Jones
- RB JaMycal Hasty
- CB Tyson Campbell
- OLB Yasir Abdullah
- OL Walker Little
- QB Nathan Rourke (emergency 3rd QB)
Saints Designated as Out
- WR A.T. Perry
- S J.T. Gray
- OT Landon Young
- OT Ryan Ramczyk
- OT James Hurst
- TE Juwan Johnson
- DE Kyle Phillips
Latest Injury Report News and Updates
Saints quarterback Carr will be playing in his fourth game after injuring his throwing shoulder in Week 3. He has a 64.6% completion percentage with three touchdowns and one interception in the three games he’s played with the injury. Carr had 353 pass yards last week in a 20-13 loss to the Houston Texans.
Saints running back Jamaal Williams, who has missed four straight games, is listed as questionable with a hamstring injury. New Orleans tight end Juwan Johnson missed practice all week and will miss his fourth straight game with an injured calf.
The Saints’ depth on the offensive line will be tested after ruling three players out for Thursday’s game. Starting guard James Hurst (ankle) and starting tackle Ryan Ramczyk (concussion) are out, along with backup lineman Landon Young (hip), who will also miss the game.
The Saints have a couple of defensive starters listed as questionable, with safety Tyrann Mathieu (foot) and linebacker Demario Davis (knee). Mathieu was a limited participant in practice this week, while Davis missed practice all week and was called a game-time decision.
The Jaguars will be without wide receiver Zay Jones for the second straight game and fourth this season with a knee injury. Jones, who was originally injured in Week 2, has eight catches and two touchdowns in three games.
MORE: Pro Football Network’s Week 7 NFL Power Rankings
Jaguars starting offensive lineman Walker Little hurt his knee two weeks ago and remains out. Starting guard Brandon Scherff is questionable with an ankle injury after only practicing on Wednesday.
Jaguars cornerback Tyson Campbell’s 34-game consecutive start streak will come to an end after he was ruled out with a hamstring injury.
What Are the Starting Lineups for Each Team?
Jaguars Projected Starters
The projected starting lineup is based on the current Jaguars depth chart.
- Quarterback: Trevor Lawrence
- Running Back: Travis Etienne Jr.
- Wide Receiver: Calvin Ridley, Christian Kirk, Parker Washington
- Tight End: Evan Engram
- Left Offensive Tackle: Cam Robinson
- Left Offensive Guard: Ben Bartch
- Center: Luke Fortner
- Right Offensive Guard: Brandon Scherff
- Right Offensive Tackle: Anton Harrison
- Defensive End: Roy Robertson-Harris
- Defensive Tackle: Adam Gotsis
- Nose Tackle: Foley Fatukasi
- Right Outside Linebacker: Travon Walker
- Right Inside Linebacker: Chad Muma
- Left Inside Linebacker: Foye Oluokun
- Left Outside Linebacker: Josh Allen
- Left Cornerback: Tre Herndon
- Right Cornerback: Darious Williams
- Free Safety: Andre Cisco
- Strong Safety: Rayshawn Jenkins
- Kicker: Brandon McManus
- Punter: Logan Cooke
- Long Snapper: Ross Matiscik
- Punt Returner: Parker Washington
- Kickoff Returner: Parker Washington
What Are the Starting Lineups for Each Team?
Saints Projected Starters
The projected starting lineup is based on the current Saints depth chart.
- Quarterback: Derek Carr
- Running Back: Alvin Kamara
- Fullback: Adam Prentice
- Wide Receiver: Michael Thomas, Chris Olave
- Tight End: Taysom Hill
- Left Offensive Tackle: Trevor Penning
- Left Offensive Guard: Andrus Peat
- Center: Erik McCoy
- Right Offensive Guard: Cesar Ruiz
- Right Offensive Tackle: Cam Erving
- Left Defensive End: Cameron Jordan
- Left Defensive Tackle: Khalen Saunders
- Right Defensive End: Carl Granderson
- Right Defensive Tackle: Nathan Shepherd
- Strongside Linebacker: Zack Baun
- Middle Linebacker: Demario Davis
- Weakside Linebacker: Pete Werner
- Left Cornerback: Paulson Adebo
- Right Cornerback: Marshon Lattimore
- Free Safety: Marcus Maye
- Strong Safety: Tyrann Mathieu
- Kicker: Blake Grupe
- Punter: Lou Hedley
- Long Snapper: Zach Wood
- Punt Returner: Rashid Shaheed
- Kickoff Returner: Rashid Shaheed